Dear Young Icesailors, Trainers and Parents!
We have talked with Alari Akermann about the upcoming JWC 2021 and have agreed that it is possible to organize the event next week on Lake Sadjarv near Tartu in Estonia… Everything depends on weather,
According to this a preliminary decision will be made on Dec 1st, Wednesday evening and the final decision on Dec 3rd, Friday noon.

Entry to this regatta is still possible until Nov 30th.
The Covid-19 Protocol is on European website and everybody has to read and use it correctly !

Best regards. Think Ice.
Stan Macur. JPM IDNIYRA-Europe.