World and European Championship 2016 Update 5

Dear Friends

As mentioned yesteday everything is possible. Last evening the Puk Bay got hit by quite a lot of wet snow. It is being checked again at this Moment but it is not likely at this moment that we will sail there.

At this Moments Icescouts are on their way in Sweden, Lithuania and Hungary. I’ll keep you posted about the Progress we make during the day. We got positive Reports that are just doublechecked.

Be assured  we are carefully checking all places before we go anywhere. Therefore do not expect an early decision. Be patient, positive and stay tuned. I don’t want to delay the Regatta right now. If for any reason (travel distance for some of you) we have to, we will. For now I hope to tell you until tonight, where we’ll be travelling to.

Thank you and see you very soon!

JoerG-737

 

Permanent link to this article: https://idniyra.eu/world-and-european-championship-2016-update-5/

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.