World and European Championship 2016 Update 4

Dear Friends,

if we had to make the decision today it would be for Poland. The decision will also depend on if and how much snow Poland receives tomorrow.  Currently the best place would be Puck Bay North of Gdynia (North of Gdansk)

Be aware, before you start travelling, with the weather  situation we have now, anything is possible!!!

I will have more news tomorrow.

Looking forward to a good regatta!

JoerG-737

 

Permanent link to this article: https://idniyra.eu/world-and-european-championship-2016-update-4/

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.