swe flag

Great news, the race is on for the upcoming weekend!

We have three viable venue options and will decide which one we go for tomorrow afternoon (no later than 15:00 CET) based on ice, weather forecast etc.

  1. Hudiksvallsfjärden (Baltic sea), Hudiksvall
    20-50 cm smooth black ice, no snow (will be checked again 12/2)
  2. Västeråsfjärden (lake Mälaren), Västerås
    15-20 cm bumpy snow ice (will be checked again 12/2)
  3. Lake Roxen, Linköping
    20 cm snow ice (hard smooth surface)

 If you haven’t already registered, head over to www.dnsweden.com for more info and registration form.


UPDATE #3 // LAUNCHING SITE | 2015-02-12

We have decided to go for Hudiksvallsfjärden outside of Hudiksvall. Launching site will be at “Mellanbyns Fritidsområde” .

Map and more info on accomodation etc. will follow shortly on http://www.dnsweden.com.

See you all on Saturday!