Due to poor conditions during the primary weekend in February we couldn’t finish the required minimum of 3 races to have a valid regatta. It was decided to postpone the remaining races to the spare weekend March 22-23.
The regatta will be open for new participants to enter but the one race we managed to complete during on the 15th of February will be accounted for which will result in a DNS for the newcomers.
All competitors will have to re-register if they plan to attend!
Saturday, March 22nd
09:00-10:00 | Entry & registration
10:00 | Skippers meeting
11:00 | First scheduled start
16:00 | Last possible start
Sunday, March 23rd
09:00 | Skippers meeting
10:00 | First scheduled start
15:00 | Last possible start
16:00 | Prize giving ceremony
Due to the quickly arriving spring we are quite limited in our options. Lake Storsjön in Östersund is still standing strong, 20-30 cm thick good quality ice. Forecast predicts cold weather ahead but possibly some snow as well. We will just have to wait and see (as ususal). Expect more info early next week. Decision no later than Thursday March 20th, 20:00 (CET) but earlier if possible.