Dear friends,
We have checked possible areas for our championships and found that ice conditions are not good enough, so I decide together with Estonian organisers to postpone the event for one week to the date 12-17 Dec 2021. The weather forecast looks promising for that period in Estonia and Poland and we hope to find good place for JWC 2021! Late entry will remain open until the start of the event.
Next information/decision on Wednesday 8th Dec.
Best regards. Think ice.
Stan Macur DN P-111