European Insurance Check and ID-List for season 2021
It will be the responsibility for every sailor to arrange a Third Party Liability Insurance to cover damage (body and property). Each sailor has to be able to show a confirmation of cover as requested by IDNIYRA regatta organisers.
The insurance has to ….
- cover the liability of one participant to another with a minimum coverage of 500.000,00 Euro.
- cover the sailing area (worldwide or sea plus inland lakes in Europe).
- be valid for training and international competition of icesailing regattas.
- contain the period of validity, which should cover the event duration.
- be written in English language.
How to get an insurance-ID – how to use it for online entry.
- Send in your confirmation of cover to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You will be assigned you an ID, when your confirmation of cover fulfills the requirements above.
- Find your insurance-ID on the Checked Insurances page.
- The ID is valid for European regattas (EC, ET, WC and national races) also for NorthAmerican regattas (NA, WC).
- You have to use your ID together with your sailnumber to make a regular online entry.