Great news, the race is on for the upcoming weekend!
We have three viable venue options and will decide which one we go for tomorrow afternoon (no later than 15:00 CET) based on ice, weather forecast etc.
- Hudiksvallsfjärden (Baltic sea), Hudiksvall
20-50 cm smooth black ice, no snow (will be checked again 12/2)
- Västeråsfjärden (lake Mälaren), Västerås
15-20 cm bumpy snow ice (will be checked again 12/2)
- Lake Roxen, Linköping
20 cm snow ice (hard smooth surface)
If you haven’t already registered, head over to www.dnsweden.com for more info and registration form.
UPDATE #3 // LAUNCHING SITE | 2015-02-12
We have decided to go for Hudiksvallsfjärden outside of Hudiksvall. Launching site will be at “Mellanbyns Fritidsområde” .
Map and more info on accomodation etc. will follow shortly on http://www.dnsweden.com.
See you all on Saturday!